Tableadapter update not updating Online sexchat free of charge

Posted by / 05-Dec-2019 13:50

Command Text = "Update tbl1 set fld1 = 'test' where ID = 1" conn. Then I updated the items in the datarow that I wanted to change. Now I can see the update in tblx(datatable) tbl1 (sql server table). It does the same with the delete and the insert by the way. Command Text = "UPDATE Sample SET What Ever = @What Ever WHERE (Auto Id = @Original_Auto Id) " & _ "AND (What Ever = @Original_What Ever OR @Original_What Ever IS NULL AND What Ever IS NULL); " & _ "SELECT Auto Id, What Ever FROM Sample WHERE (Auto Id = @Auto Id)" cmd Update. Get the values to check for the concurency checking Cor "Rich" Thank you. It appears that the concurrency check comes from the commandtext cmd Update. What I did was to assign a datarow object to the row I wanted to update and Parameters to the Update Command and modified the commandtext to use parameters. But for the code about concurrency checking focus your eyes only on that update command that is in the sample on our website. May I ask what the Select statement in the Update Command performs? Now I can see the update in the client app as well as the sql server. I have seen too, that some of those who wrote that in past are now advising the commandbuilder. The Select reads the database confirm the keys as are in your dataset. You can see those original rows by writing an dataset with changes to disk using ds.write XML("path", xmlwritemode.diffgram) I hope to makes it something more clear. But when I was trying to use the Adapter - I was not updating tblx which is what updates tbl1 on the sql server. "Cor Ligthert [MVP]" wrote: Rich, I have seen those messages about the commandbuilder as well. Add(New Sql Parameter("@Original_Auto Id", Sql Db Type. Input, False, nb, nb, _ "Auto Id", Data Row Version. Original, Nothing)) ' What you see is that there is a Update and a Select in it. I have seen too, that some of those who wrote that in past are now advising the commandbuilder. The Select reads the database confirm the keys as are in your dataset. You can see those original rows by writing an dataset with changes to disk using ds.write XML("path", xmlwritemode.diffgram) I hope to makes it something more clear. I looked at your website, but I came up with another method using data Row. I have been reading several columns/articles that advise against using the command Builder. Thanks, Rich Rich, I have seen those messages about the commandbuilder as well. Add(New Sql Parameter("@Original_Auto Id", Sql Db Type. Input, False, nb, nb, _ "Auto Id", Data Row Version. Original, Nothing)) ' What you see is that there is a Update and a Select in it. The Update Command on my Data Adapter seems to work now.

Then I updated the items in the datarow that I wanted to change. Now I can see the update in tblx(datatable) tbl1 (sql server table). Like the designer it can only use one not joined table with a primary key and hold a maximum of 100 fields. Thanks, Rich "Cor Ligthert [MVP]" wrote: Rich, Your update command is incomplete, with a dataadapter you normally test if there is no problem with the optimistic concurrency. Have a look at this most simple sample on our website. ...2-d7c12bbb3726 If you have a simple update as this mostly the commandbuilder makes your life much easier. In my idea is there nothing wrong with the commandbuilder for simple updates of one table. The dataadapter checks if everything is still the same to the original rows which are still in your dataset before you do acceptchanges or that the dataadapter does that acceptchanges. One of my goals for using the Data Adpater is specifically for checking for optimistic concurrency. I admit that I had a little bit of trouble following the example on your site (due to my lack of experience). Command Text = "Update tbl1 set fld1 = @p1 where ID [email protected]" da. "Rich" wrote: Dim da As New Sql Data Adapter("Select * from tbl1", conn) dim tblx As New Data Table da.

tableadapter update not updating-3tableadapter update not updating-45tableadapter update not updating-33